Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
fifi.jpgfifi1.jpgfifi2.jpg

Fifi the Heffalump's Info...

I am purebred.
Fifi the Heffalump's Story...

Hello friends!! Itā€™s me, Fifi the Heffalump. Iā€™ve been in Club IEBR for 3 weeks now and things are really looking up. I know, 3 weeks, right?!?! My foster mommy has been slacking, I think she just wants to keep me to herself :)
A little about me. I am 6 years old, spayed, and about 15 pounds overweight. I came to this fancy Club through no fault of my own. My family was breaking up and there was no place for me anymore. At first I was really confused, but Iā€™m settling in perfectly with my new foster family. On my very first day, my foster mom noticed that I had blood in my urine, even though I didnā€™t show her I was in pain. She scooped me up and took me in for some tests. Turns out, my entire bladder was full of stones!!! I went right into surgery only 3 days after my arrival.
The stones happened because I had a really bad urinary tract infection for a very long time. I even have a Methicillin Resistant staph infection in my bladder, which my foster mom says is a big deal. I might have to take some very dangerous drugs to get rid of it, but for now, she gives me a very yummy antibiotic for a daily snack. I have a ways to go before I am 100% healthy, but Iā€™m well on my way!
I like the big and small dog in my foster home and I even like the cats! I love sleeping on the couch, going for car rides, and snuggling with my foster mom. She has even been taking me on walks for my diet and exercise program! Itā€™s pretty amazing, Iā€™ve even lost 1.6 pounds already, can you believe it?!?! Iā€™m working really hard and having fun doing it :)

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.