Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
simon.jpg

Simon's Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, and up to date with shots.
Simon's Story...

Simon is a 5 year old, very handsome boy that loves treats, toys and adults. He is completely house trained and crate trained.
He is on medication twice a day to control his allergies. He also requires his face folds to be cleaned once a day and a bath with medicated shampoo once a week.
He walks wonderfully on a leash and likes most dogs. He enjoys playing with other dogs, but he can be a bit rough due to his “bulliness”. Every heard the phrase “a bull in a china shop”? well, he could easily coin the phrase “a bulldog in a china shop”. I don’t think he is aware of his size at about 60 pounds. He seems to think he is much smaller.
He has not met a cat yet, but he does chase squirrels. When playing with toys he sounds like a ferocious beast, but it’s all noise. When he gets super excited he may accidentally grab a finger instead of a toy, but it is not intentional. Simon does not like all children. He has had previous issues with snapping at children walking by as children make him nervous. For this reason, Simon would be best in an all adult home.
Simon’s adoption fee is: $575.00

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.