Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
blueberry.jpgblueberry1.jpgblueberry2.jpg

ABOUT BLUEBERRY

Hello Potential Families!! I'm Blueberry, or Sweet Pea, or Mama - whichever you prefer. Like most bullys, I'll listen when I want and decide what I want to be known as - it differs from day to day. I'm still learning what it means to be a real dog, but I catch on pretty quickly.
Not much is known about what my life was like before my foster family rescued me, and I don't really like to think about it. I remember being outside all the time, sleeping on the ground, and having my babies taken from me too soon. But, now, I sleep inside, on a warm fluffy bed, and have lots of food, water & snuggles!!
My foster parents say I am coming out of my shell and I can be a bit ornery- I'm not sure what all that means. Sure, I like to lie on the couch and not move, but who does? And those workout clothes - nobody needs that many workout clothes, right? (They are really comfy, and accentuate my sleeping area so well!) Also, I really love food - and I can definitely be bribed to do about anything if food is involved. And nobody can have my food - though I will let foster mom pet me, it's best not to disturb me while I'm eating.

There are some other furry siblings in my home. They are okay, I like my foster sister (who is also a bullie) best. I think I might like a home with another low key dog. I haven't learned this play thing they all do - I'm working on it, but slowly. Toys are kind of weird, too, but my foster mom has played ball with me a couple of times - that seems like it will be fun.

I really like relaxing, and a home without too much activity would be best. Quick movements and loud noises remind me of where I used to live, and make me really nervous. Walks on a leash are a piece of cake, and running crazy in the backyard is my favorite thing to do. OH! And I DONā€™T like to be aloneā€¦ Iā€™ll be an escape artist to find you! Kennel, baby gates, leash... You name it, Iā€™ll figure out how to get out of it!! I might be best with someone who works from home or can take me to work with them I like to lay in my foster Momā€™s office while she works. I keep her in line with my snoringā€¦.

Iā€™ve been not been exposed to cats while in my foster home, but Iā€™ve hung out in the yard with a bunny and paid it no attention. Foster Mom and Dad are planning on taking me into more social situations and working on exposing me to different environments slowly... I think I might like a home with another low key dog. I also seem to prefer my foster bullie sister to the other dogs here...

Foster Mom and Dad say Iā€™m super silly, learning affection, and finding my voice! Are you the right fit for me??

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.