Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
buster.jpgbuster1.jpgbuster2.jpg

ABOUT BUSTER

Hello everyone! Iā€™m Buster and I am sweet bully boy looking for my forever home. I made my way to IEBR because I was picked up as a stray and taken to a shelter. I donā€™t know my exact age, but the vet estimates my age at about a year old. I weigh about 60 pounds so it would probably be best if I lost a few pounds. This isnā€™t good news to me since I love food. The first time I visited the vet, I had bronchitis, ear infections in both ears and my skin folds were infected. I was treated for all of those issues and now I am a healthy bully boy. I donā€™t seem to have any serious medical issues. Foster mom says that I seem itchy and the wrinkles on my face get yucky sometimes so I may have some allergies. I love people and I like other dogs. I am still a young bulldog and I can sometimes forget my manners so I would probably do best with older kids. I do not like cats so I need a home with no cats. My foster mom keeps telling that I am not supposed to chase the cats in my foster home, but I canā€™t seem to help myself. I am housebroken and I am well behaved bully boy (except for chasing the cats). I am pretty quiet and laid back most of the time. I like to chew on bones and bully sticks. I also like to take short walks. Iā€™m currently taking applications for my forever home so fill out an application if you are looking for a fun, sweet best friend.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.