Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Rocko.jpgRocko1.jpg

[h=2]Rocko's Info...[/h]I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and not good with dogs.
Rocko's Story...

Hello everyone! My name is Rocko and I am a sweet bully boy looking for my forever home. I came to IEBR from a local animal control so not much is known about my past. This includes my age, but the vet told me that I am probably around 3 years old. I was really skinny when I got to animal control so I probably didn't get enough to eat. I have put on a few pounds since then and I weigh 48 pounds. I should probably put on a few more pounds so it's a good thing that eating is one of my favorite things in the world! The vet told me that I am very healthy otherwise. Foster mom tells me that I am pretty low maintenance for a bulldog. I do have these spots on my elbows called pressure points so it looks like I spent too much time laying on hard surfaces in my past life. Foster mom thinks because I was so skinny and have these pressure points that I had a rough start to my life. She tells me that part of my life is over. I love people. I could live with children, but I sometimes get in trouble for trying to take food out of my foster families hand so I would do best with older children. I will need to be an only dog because I just don't quite trust my foster fur siblings. I would be fine in a home with cats though. I like to go for walks and I am very polite on a leash. I am housebroken and will let you know when I have to potty. I have had a few accidents in the house, but foster mom tells me they were her fault for ignoring me when I tried telling her that I needed to potty. I would like to mention my love of eating again. The only time that I jump and get really excited is at meal time. I do use a slow feeder because I eat my food way too fast. Foster mom is also teaching me to sit and calm myself before I eat so I am getting better at eating. My ideal home would have a comfy couch and someone willing to let me lay my head in their lap to take a nap. I am a sweet boy just looking for a family of my own.

HOW TO ADOPT:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> ilenglishbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.