I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~BARTOLO~ American Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
bartolo.jpgbartolo2.jpgbartolo1.jpg

ABOUT BARTOLO

Hi! Iā€™m Bartolo (named for Bartolo ColĆ³n, the New York Mets pitcher known as ā€œBig Sexyā€). I donā€™t know what ā€œsexyā€ means, but I am big. Thatā€™s to be expected: Iā€™m not your typical English bulldog but an American bulldog, although some people think I look like a pony. I weigh about 80 pounds now, but my vet tells me I need to put on about 10 more pounds. Thatā€™s okay, because I love eating. In fact, I eat like a horse. Iā€™m about two years young; recently neutered and microchipped; and Iā€™m housebroken. Iā€™m healthy as a horse, tooā€“are you noticing a theme here?

Iā€™m really just about the sweetest pup. I want to lay by your feet, play with my toys, and get kisses and scratches. I have the softest, floppiest ears and, although cropped my tail, I have a nubā€“which I wag to show you how happy I am. Oh, and I like time to run outside with my jolly ballā€“in fact, thereā€™s nothing else Iā€™d rather do than gallop after that crazy ball. You donā€™t even need to throw it to me or play fetch, because I can amuse myself with it for hours! I donā€™t always know my own size and strength, so, although I like every person I meet, I might knock over small children (or large children, if they have a ball!). Iā€™m a bit ambivalent about dogs. Iā€™m not aggressive towards them but mostly ignore them. I might be fine with a dog friend after a very slow, careful introduction, and you might need to watch me around cats; Iā€™m not sure what to make of them yet.

Iā€™m looking for my perfect forever family.
Love, your big, sweet, and adorable Bartolo

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.