I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~JAX~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
jaxilb.jpgjaxibr1.jpgjaxibr2.jpg

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, but not good with other dogs.

Jax's Story...

Hi everyone, my name is Jax. Iā€™m 7 years old, but I still have a lot of spunk in me! I love people and will even try to crawl in your lap sometimes because I think Iā€™m a lap dog! Iā€™m completely housebroken and cage trained. I do have some eye issues and have trouble seeing, so I need ointment in my eyes every day. But Iā€™m a complete gentleman and will stand there nicely while you give it to me. I know it will help my eyes! I like getting all of your attention, so I need to go to a home with no other pets. I donā€™t like other dogs and will act aggressively. There might be something in my past that makes me afraid of other dogs. But if you donā€™t have any pets and are looking for a dog that will love you forever, look no further! Iā€™m looking for my forever home, and I hope thatā€™s you!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online