I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~BUDDY~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
buddy.jpgbuddy1.jpgbuddy2.jpg

Buddy's Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, and up to date with shots.
Buddy's Story...

Holla peeps, my name is Buddy and I am 4 years old. I found myself a new resident of IEBR back in June and when I arrived, I weighed a whopping 86 pounds. My foster mom and dad put me on this thing called the green bean diet and I have lost a little over 5 pounds so far. I really need to lose a few more so we will continue to work on it. Itā€™s ok, I guess because I get lots of fresh fruit and itā€™s yummy. My foster mom says that I am a giant teddy bear that just loves being close to all of my foster family!I have something called severe dry eyes and I need drops twice a day for this. I will need them for the remainder of my life I am completely housebroken, I love laying on the couch to watch sports and anytime I can get out to lay in the sunshine on a cool day Iā€™m a happy boy. My foster mom says that although I am only 4 years old I act like I am an old man. Fooey.. I call it acting like a mature gentleman.

I have a little bit of arthritis, so I do take arthritis medication too. It helps me feel young again!
I get along with most dogs as long as they arenā€™t too bossy.

Are you my forever family?

Love Buddy

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.