Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
max0.jpgmax01.jpgmax02.jpgmax03.jpg

Max's Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, good with dogs, and good with cats.

Max's Story...

Hey Everybully, my name is Max... or Sir Maxwell as my foster Mama likes to call me. She says I'm like some fancy-pants King or something. I'm a big boy, 5 years old and I weight about 63 lbs, but I'm a gentle giant. I'm happy to have found my way to club IEBR. A nice lady a couple of months ago saved me from a pretty bad place. I was living in a basement and never allowed to go outside. I had to stand in my own messes alot. (Can you believe they kept a handsome king like me in a dungeon?!?). Well anyway, this nice lady saved me and tried to get me healthy again because I was pretty sick... No hair on my back, eyes, ears, and tail infected. She did a real good job too (She's my guardian angel!), but then she found out I have this thing called Epilespy and needed to have my tail taken off to make me feel better. That's when she called IEBR to come help and I came to live with Foster Mama.... and guess what?!? My eyes and ears are all cleared up now! I do have thing thing called "dry eye" and will need special drops put in my eyes everyday... (What king doesn't need a little pampering though, huh?)... Oh, and I can't hear very well at all now. From the untreated ear infections, I lost most of my hearing. I'm a super smart boy though and am learning hand commands. I follow my foster Mom around a lot. I also take medicine for my Epilepsy, but this seems to be getting better too. I have had a few seizures since coming to foster Mama's house and we are managing my medicine to help with the proper dosages. Soon after coming into Club IEBR I was neutered and had my tail amputated. I'm healing up from that pretty good and my spunky, fun personality is coming out. Did I tell you I love to play ball?? That's my most favorite thing. I also have a pretty snazzy breakdance I like to do with my back on the floor. It’s pretty impressive, I tell ya. Foster Mama says I'm a funny guy. I like other dogs, cats, and kids too... Anyway, pretty soon, this King's going to need his own castle to call his own. Maybe it could be your house? Hit me up.
Love,
Max

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.