Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Kadee1.jpgkadee2.jpgkadee3.jpg

Kadee's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, but not good with dogs.

Kadee's Story...

Hi boys and girls. I'm Kadee. I'm a cute little girl who was found roaming the streets of Bloomington. I am thought to be about 3 or 4 years old. IEBR brought me in and took me to a great foster home. I get lots of pets and treats. But mamma says I need to find a furever home so she can help others. I get along with my brother and sister most of the time. But sometimes they make me mad like any siblings. So I would like a home with only me. I'm not sure how I feel about cats. The one that was here didn't like us. Maybe one that likes dogs would be better. I do great on walks and car rides. I only bark when I need to. Like when mamma is 5 minutes late feeding me. I like to cuddle and curl up real close. I still have some issues with going potty but I think that is because mamma can be gone so long some days. I love the kids next door and like when they come over and play with me. Stuffed animals are great to play with. I am gentle and do not mind the vet, baths or medicine. I think I'm still too skinny but mamma won't give me more treats then my siblings. So I need a family that will give me treats all the time and lots of belly rubs. Mamma says I'm a good girl since I don't chew on things or get into anything I shouldn't. Can you be my furever home? I would like to meet you and give you kisses.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.