Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
dozer3.jpgdozer4.jpg

About Dozer

Hi world, my name is Dozer. I sadly found my way back to IEBR because my dad started dating and no longer had time for me. My foster mom says that I am well trained for a Bulldog, I am housebroken, walk extremely well on a leash, love car rides, and I have learned to sleep in the human bed and on the couch supervised. Foster mom says I sit quietly when getting my nails clipped and my wrinkles cleaned. I just love the attention!

I can be ok with fur siblings, but only after a very long introduction period. Foster mom said I needed a few months to be let loose with my foster fur siblings and only for limited time periods. She said when it comes to treats, I should be given treats separate from my fur sibling because I could start a scuffle. I am fine eating out of my own food bowl and will walk past the other fur kids bowls while they are eating and not cause problems. I just need to get my treats separate because you see, I do like all the attention. I am slowly learning to be part of the pack.

Foster mom says I am a talker. Hey, what can I say, I have a beautiful voice that should be heard by all. Can’t blame a guy for sharing! Foster mom says she is teaching me about inside voices. Lol…

I am a younger guy about 3 — 4 ish, so I still have good energy. A home with no young children is a definite just because I do not know my strength and do get a bit excited still.

I am currently interviewing applicants.

Love Dozer

Dozer's adoption fee is: $475

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.