Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Lulu1.jpglulu2.jpglulu3.jpg

About Lulu

Hi everyone, I'm Lulu! I'm three years old, and 55 pounds of pure Bulldog beauty. I'm so pretty I stop traffic -- literally!

I joined club IEBR in June, after my first family left me at a shelter because I played too rough with their little kids. The truth is, I love to play and I'm built like a brick house. A home with older kids is probably better for me. I'm learning how to sit and stay, and my foster mom is teaching me how to walk nicely on a leash. I know all the house rules -- I tell my people when I need to potty, I only chew on my toys, and I make an extra cute face when I want a treat. I'm learning fast because I'm super smart and love to make my people happy!

In my last home, I lived with another large dog and did well as long as he didn't try to get near my food or toys. I get really really excited when I meet other dogs. When it's just me and foster mom, though, I'm calm as can be and just want to snuggle, then play fetch, then snuggle some more. I would LOVE a home with a fenced-in yard where I could run and play and nap in the grass.

Wouldn't you love to wake up to my sweet face every day? Will you be my forever family?

Love and kisses,
Lulu

Lulu's adoption fee is: $500.00

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Oh my goodness, what an adorable girl <3 Lucky are the one she'll pick to be her fur-ever human :)

Most Reactions