Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Stitch.jpgStitch1.jpgStitch3.jpg

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, and up to date with shots.
Stitch's Story...

Hi everyone, I'm Stitch!I found my way to Club IEBR when my previous family had a baby and didnā€™t have time for me. I am a 5 year old male little peanut weighing only 45 pounds. I have managed to keep a trim physique and seem to think I am a high jumper. I know go ahead and laugh but I can jump from the floor to the top my crate in a single bound just to show you I can. Sometimes I like just hanging out up there and looking out the window. I sleep in my crate at night and am very comfortable and feel safe there. But during the day I follow my family everywhere and when snuggling on the couch I like to throw a leg over you - the closer the better. Oh, and I also give neck nuzzles and whisper in your ear. My foster (fur)brother thinks I am telling on him. He is an English bullie too and for the most part we get along but toys are an issue and we need to be separated when we play as I can be a bit possessive. I get along really good with my other foster (fur) brother who is a golden retriever and cats ā€” no problem ā€” I donā€™t mind them at all.

I had a cleft pallet when I was a puppy but that was surgically repaired. It left me with the cutest face in the world but have to honest I do slobber a little. A good wipe down after I eat or drink is a good idea my Foster Mommy says. I am house trained and waste no time taking care of business when I am asked. I do have a chronic dry eye in one of my eyes but a little ointment 2X day fixes the problem and I donā€™t mind a bit. I am up to date on my shots and have been neutered. Even though I am small for a male bullie I still think I am a watchdog and will alert the house to any unusual noises. I do ok with a few stairs but not an entire flight of steps. I love walks and get so excited to go exploring and sniffing. My foster Daddy says I canā€™t walk in a straight line and I zig and zag so he thinks Iā€™d be more suited to the name ā€œZiggyā€ or ā€œPharrellā€ cause I got ā€œHappyā€ in my step ā€” get it ā€œHappyā€! Haha!! My Foster Mommy calls me Stitchey Popps ā€” I donā€™t mind all the names cause I know they love me!

My foster family loves me very, very much and wants to find me my perfect ā€œforeverā€ home where I can give my family my unconditional love. I would be best with a family of older kids and probably no other dogs. Cats are no problem. If you feel like you may be my furever family - please send in an application. I will be taking appointments and interviewing potential families.
Stitch

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.