Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Stella5.jpgStella6.jpgStella4.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm Stella! I found my way to Club IEBR because my Mommy passed away. On a happier note, I have settled in very nicely in my foster home. I am 5 years old and 55 pounds of pure cuteness and fun. When you meet me I may expect tummy rubs immediately. I love to have my tummy rubbed and will accommodate you by lying on my back so you can rub and scratch away.

My foster Mommy says I am the smartest, well-mannered Bully around. I know "give paw", "sit", "stay", "down", "come", ~ you know, all the important stuff ~ and I am a very good listener. I am completely potty trained and crate trained too. I have not chewed any of foster Mama's stuff; I only chew my nylabones and squeaky toys. I love my daily walks, I get so excited when asked to go for a walk, I will jump with excitement; same for rides in the car, which I am the best passenger by the way. I am very playful, like a puppy, have lots of energy and love to play tug-o-war any chance I get. I like my naps too.

I love my foster mommy and skin sister very much. I follow them all around the house like their shadow, and love to be right up next to them touching and snuggling all the time. Oh yea, and did I mention more tummy rubs - anytime I can get them. I'm still warming up to my skin brother but of course sometimes will let him rub my tummy too. I can be nervous around strangers, more often with men and boys, so it may take me more time to warm up to them. I would probably do better with kids that are older, that know how to give me my space and have the patience to allow me to warm up to them in my own time. I am the only bully in my foster home; I get loud and aggressive when I see other fur friends so my foster Mommy has not brought me around any yet.

I am quite the low maintenance girl. At the end of March 2015, the dog doctor amputated my tail and fixed my eyes from entropian. I am doing fantastic and all healed. I have a little, tiny indent on my backside that needs cleaning once a week. I have no major allergies and love my grain-free food.

Soooo, I'm officially taking applications for tummy rubs! You better get in line.
Love & hugs, Stella

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Is this baby still available?

Hi & welcome to EBN :) we just help the rescues spread the word - but if you are truly interested, please contact them directly via the info posted :) Let us know if you have any other questions!

^^there you go, Phil has you covered^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Oh how I wish I was closer to where she is...she sounds like the mirror image of my Bodie, even down to "5 years old and 55lbs"...un-smiley face...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online