Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
cyrus.jpgcyrus1.jpg

ABOUT CYRUS

Hey folks, Cyrus here. I came to IEBR as an owner surrender who was purchased from Craigslist. My caretaker no longer wanted to pay for my medical care, so they took me to a Vet clinic, where an angel suggested they contact IEBR. Boy am I happy to be here!

I have a some skin issues but they don't seem to cause my itchiness or pain, Unfortunately they are patches where I have lost hair, but if you ask me it makes me more distinguishable! My ears had gone untreated for infections in the past but I am feeling much better since I came into the loving arms of my foster family. I have had my tail amputated for severe infections and I now feel wonderful!

My foster mom says that I am essentially perfect and smart, and I catch on quickly! Hrmph.. I already knew that.

I love to be loved and will climb in your lap for a long afternoon nap, and snuggle next to you at night in the bed if you let me, oh please let me! I am a silly boy at times, but heck, I am only about 2 years old so I still like to have lots of fun. With that said, I’m a laid back guy so I do not let grumpy dogs, loud noises or strange objects bother me. I like to go about my day and love to be near my people.

I love kids, other dogs, stairs, outside, my crate and walking on a leash. My foster mom says “you name it and I am good at it.”

Love Perfect Cyrus

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.