Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
cricket.jpgcricket1.jpgcricket2.jpg

Cricket's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.

Cricket's Story...

Hello Everybully! My name is Cricket. I was found posted on Craigslist for free and some wonderful lady swooped me up and got me into the care of IEBR. I am an 8 years young, 45 pound, special needs girl (I am deaf.) Don't let that worry you! I certainly don't! I get along just fine- plus, I am a sound sleeper and boy oh boy do I love my naps. If you are lucky enough to meet me, you will notice I walk a little different. I prefer to think of it as my bully girl swagger. Again, I get around just fine and prefer to do everything on my own. Some glucose supplements wouldn't hurt. All this being said, a home with stairs would not be ideal for me.I have been cleared by the vet on health issues right now, pfew. I came in with a few but I'm feeling great! My foster mom says I am just a sweet heart with a quirky personality. I get along fine with my foster bully siblings but that's because they are a nice quiet group. Being deaf, I wouldn't appreciate someone sneaking up behind me and jumping all over me. That would spook anyone really. I really like to mind my own business and just hang out with my family. My foster mom also has a big bunny and I don't really get it myself but he doesn't phase me so I'm thinking Id be alright with cats.

If you are looking for a loving, sweet, well mannered lady I'm your girl! A nice, slow moving, quiet home would be a great fit for me. I am ready to adopt my new family so get your applications in!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.