Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
gary.jpgGary1.jpggary2.jpg

Gary's Info...
I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with kids.

Gary's Story...
Hello world, my name is Gary. I am 8 years young and a big guy of 73 pounds. My foster mom says I need to lose at least 13 lbs and since I love to sit in your lap, itā€™s probably best. I think she said it was for my health, but I think itā€™s so I fit on your lap better. I am currently on a very mild exercise plan and I am doing well. I go up and down the stairs and walk around my yard, oh and I am on this thing called the green bean diet. I am UTD on all veterinary care and my former owners were very good about my regular shots and vaccinations. I love my people and I don't bark or whine when I am in my crate. I am good with kids, but because I am a big guy, I would do best with kids over the age of 10. I love other dogs if they are smaller than me but sometimes I get aggressive with bigger dogs, you see I was turned over to Rescue because my former sister used to bully and attack me so my owner thought it would be best for me to be in a home where I wasnā€™t subject to being attacked. I would probably do better with smaller dogs or a more submissive dog.

My foster mom says I am incredibly mellow and that I sleep a lot but I do have my bully spurts. Did I say I LOVE my people?

Update: I have been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.