Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~GARY~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~GARY~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Gary's Info...
    I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with kids.

Gary's Story...
    Hello world, my name is Gary. I am 8 years young and a big guy of 73 pounds. My foster mom says I need to lose at least 13 lbs and since I love to sit in your lap, it’s probably best. I think she said it was for my health, but I think it’s so I fit on your lap better. I am currently on a very mild exercise plan and I am doing well. I go up and down the stairs and walk around my yard, oh and I am on this thing called the green bean diet. I am UTD on all veterinary care and my former owners were very good about my regular shots and vaccinations. I love my people and I don't bark or whine when I am in my crate. I am good with kids, but because I am a big guy, I would do best with kids over the age of 10. I love other dogs if they are smaller than me but sometimes I get aggressive with bigger dogs, you see I was turned over to Rescue because my former sister used to bully and attack me so my owner thought it would be best for me to be in a home where I wasn’t subject to being attacked. I would probably do better with smaller dogs or a more submissive dog.

My foster mom says I am incredibly mellow and that I sleep a lot but I do have my bully spurts. Did I say I LOVE my people?

Update: I have been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Pooper scooper
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~GARY~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

WOW what a DOLL!!!!!!!!!!

3. Likes Petra liked this post

Remove Ads