I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~MEMPHIS~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Memphis.jpgMemphis1.jpgmemphis2.jpg

Memphis's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, and up to date with shots.
Memphis's Story...
Hi, My name is Memphis! I am about 5 years old. My former owner saved me off Craigā€™s list (yucky) and loved me lots and lots. But then they got really sick and didnā€™tā€™ want me to be alone. They wanted me to have another awesome family to love, who would love me right back. I am a kinda big girl at 70 lbs, but my foster mom has me on a green bean diet and thinks I should be about 60 lbs. Doesnā€™t she know extra fluffy is nice?

I love peoples but I take a really, really long time to accept furry family members. I have one eye that doesnā€™t produce enough tears, so I have eye drops that I will need forever and ever. And right now, I have a bum knee. They call it luxating patellas, I call it ouchie! But IEBR is gonna get me all fixed up before I can start officially interviewing for a new family.
Once you meet me, you will see what a silly, sweet girl I am and that I just want to cuddle and kiss you. Are you the right family for me?

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.