Thread: ~Smallz~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Smallz~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

-smallz-jpg-smallz1-jpg

Smallz's Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, and up to date with shots.
    Smallz's Story...
    Hi Everyone, My name is Smallz. I am just 2 years old! I had a kind of rough beginning so I take a little bit to warm up to new people. If you give me a few minutes to decide if I like you, I will be all about the snuggles and tummy rubs. I REALLY like to talk. I tell you all about my day and when I have to potty and when I’m hungry and when I’m lonely, you get the idea.
    I am crate trained because that is where Foster Mama gives me yummies. I am also potty trained. I had a few accidents in the house when I first got here, but Foster Mama says that is normal for a new kid in the house.
    I love all my foster siblings, we play a lot. I don’t think I would like kitties though. I haven’t met one, but I heard one at the Dogter’s office and I made ugly faces at the door where I heard it.
    I love my peoples, after they pass my approval of course; I even met a few of their friends. They had to pass my approval too. Maybe I should be with kids who are a little older because I can be pretty scary when I am making faces and noises, but I really don’t mean anything by it. Foster Mama told me I shouldn’t talk so much because it scares people that don’t understand me, but I just can’t help myself.
    I haven’t broken or chewed any of Foster Mama’s stuff but I love my nylabones and squeekies and a nice soft doggie bed.
    Are you brave enough to take it 10 minutes for me to get to know you? I promise, I will be worth every moment.
    Smallz

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 02:05 PM.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: ~Smallz~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Little Smallz is still searching for his perfect home<3
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Remove Ads