I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Smallz~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
smallz.jpgsmallz1.jpg

Smallz's Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, in need of an experienced adopter, and up to date with shots.
Smallz's Story...
Hi Everyone, My name is Smallz. I am just 2 years old! I had a kind of rough beginning so I take a little bit to warm up to new people. If you give me a few minutes to decide if I like you, I will be all about the snuggles and tummy rubs. I REALLY like to talk. I tell you all about my day and when I have to potty and when Iā€™m hungry and when Iā€™m lonely, you get the idea.
I am crate trained because that is where Foster Mama gives me yummies. I am also potty trained. I had a few accidents in the house when I first got here, but Foster Mama says that is normal for a new kid in the house.
I love all my foster siblings, we play a lot. I donā€™t think I would like kitties though. I havenā€™t met one, but I heard one at the Dogterā€™s office and I made ugly faces at the door where I heard it.
I love my peoples, after they pass my approval of course; I even met a few of their friends. They had to pass my approval too. Maybe I should be with kids who are a little older because I can be pretty scary when I am making faces and noises, but I really donā€™t mean anything by it. Foster Mama told me I shouldnā€™t talk so much because it scares people that donā€™t understand me, but I just canā€™t help myself.
I havenā€™t broken or chewed any of Foster Mamaā€™s stuff but I love my nylabones and squeekies and a nice soft doggie bed.
Are you brave enough to take it 10 minutes for me to get to know you? I promise, I will be worth every moment.
Smallz

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.