I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Tucker~ Bulldog mix available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Tucker.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT TUCKER[/h]Hi everyone, my name is Tucker and I am 13 weeks this week (Aug. 11). I was going to be euthanized by my breeder because I did something called "peeing out the wrong end". These nice folks at IEBR couldnā€™t let that happen to me so they brought me into foster care, so I could have the problem called hypospadias all fixed up. The breeder had me listed as a purebred English Bulldog, but looking at me you can see that is far from the truth. I am likely more of an American Bulldog/ Terrior mix, not that I care, you see I think I am just gorgeous the way I am.

My foster mom says I am full of puppy energy. I know how to sit, come when my name is called, walk well on a leash, enjoy going for runs, play well with most other dogs, and I am good with cats. Foster mom says I am a little over-exuberant with small dogs, especially if they don't tell me that I am being annoying, phooey!! I am crate trained and almost fully house trained. I like to sleep overnight in my crate and will potty outside during the day if I am given regular potty breaks. My foster mom says "go potty" and I know exactly what I am supposed to do. I have full bladder control, despite my medical condition and I will eat my meals gently and even know which bowl is mine. I love to sit for snacks, but foster mama is currently working on "down".

I really need to be enrolled in puppy training classes in my new home so please be prepared to sign me up, you see I am a very energetic puppy and will be a big boy someday, so manners and commands are needed for my structure. I learn quickly, but foster mom says I can be stubborn if I don't want to listen to you. I ride well in the car and will sleep on the seat for the entire ride. Mama says I am a puppy and chew on everything, but I canā€™t help that I love to chew, so I have these things called proper toys, so I stick to dog chews and toys. I will listen when you say a solid "NO" especially if I am chewing on something inappropriate. My foster mom says I will need supervision for this to be a non-issue, but I listen very well for such a young puppy. I absolutely love to cuddle when I am done playing and I am a super affectionate boy.
My incision has healed very nicely and as far as medical issues go, I am not super special needs or anything. I do have something called a risk for for urinary tract issues just because of how my urethra is, but otherwise, I do not require special medication or anything. Foster mom says I urinate like a cow, it comes straight out the back, and I do not have genitals, due to the hypospadias, which people might find strange, but really I am a normal, healthy puppy that needs a very high energy home. Preferably someone with a playful dog or two that goes for runs or long walks regularly. Could that be your home?
Love Tucker the Great

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions