I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Gabbie~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Gabbie2.jpgGabbie3.jpgGabbie1.jpg

ABOUT GABBIE

Hi everyone! My name is Gabbie and I'm a new girl here at Club IEBR. I am 6 years old and weigh around 47 pounds. My foster mom says I am as sweet as apple pie around humans but leave other dogs and those cat things out of my space please.

I came here ALL the way from Canada and am adjusting well to my life here in the States. I'm getting the hang of potty training but foster momma says I'm an expert with the potty pads so that's a good thing!

As any proper Diva would, I want the spotlight and attention. Your lap is a preferable place for me to sit so you can give me my proper petting. All in and all I am a very happy girl and love to show my joy with a pawsome wiggle!

So far the only health issue(s) my foster mom has seen is my chronic dry eyes but daily drops fix me right up and we are pretty sure I'm allergic to chicken. I am already up-to-date on my shots and spayed so no puppies for this gal!

I will be interviewing for my forever family soon so if your interested get that thing called an application in. Remember though I need to be the only dog! I promise you I'm worth it!

Love and Kisses
Gabbie

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online