I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Deloris~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Deloris1.jpgDeloris.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT DELORIS[/h]Hello world! My name is Deloris or Dee or Big Dee, whichever you prefer. I am 10 years old and weigh 56 pounds. I am a former breeder dog and I have been rescued and living the good life. I am a little timid, as I was not used to being around people or living in a home for many years, but I am slowly warming up and my foster mom says that I am coming out of my shell every day! I love to lounge and relax and sleep in my crate. At this point, that is where I feel most comfortable. My foster mom says I am getting better at warming up to my humans, so a little each day. I love my pad and my blanket and my toys and bones. I get along great with my foster siblings of all shapes and sizes and kids. I get so excited for treats and when it is time to eat. I am pretty much housetrained for living in a kennel most of my life and I have only had two accidents. I am doing great my foster mom says. I am deaf and only hear vibrations. I am recovering from some surgery that I had about a week ago to remove hernias, mammary tumors and spaying. I also had an Entropian, and still getting cream on my eyes three times a day, but it is getting better. I seem to have an ear infection that is slowly going away and I let my foster mom clean it every day and put medicine in it. But the vet says other than that, I am in great health for a 10 year old bully. I am a sweet and loving girl who would love to share her older years with you. I hope that you will be able to show me all of the love I have missed over the past ten years and that I deserve to get every day. My foster mom says I am beautiful and she is right!

Love Big Dee

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.