Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ROCCO~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ROCCO~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Hello! My name is Rocco and I am a 13 years young. My former owner dumped me at a kill shelter because I could no longer hold my potty for 10 hours. Shame on them as they too will be a senior one day! They also didn’t teach me the best of manners but my foster mom and dad say that I am good at sitting, laying down, and staying when I want to listen. I’m a little picky about my food because I want people food! It just smells so good to me and I will definitely let you know!
    I am still trying to figure everything out in my foster home, so I will need someone who is patient and able to let me do my potty outside and not have to hold it for so many hours. By the way I have not had one single accident in my foster home so there! You definitely won’t think I am 13 because I am full of spunk and love to run and play. I get super excited when I meet new people but calm down once I know them a bit more. I have an 11 year old foster human brother that I like to play with and snuggle a bit sometimes too. I have played nicely with other dogs my size but my foster brother is a big huge American Bulldog and sometimes I try to show him that I am tough. I’d probably be best with no big dogs but would do fine with guys and girls my own size. I’m stubborn at times and will let you know if I don’t want to do something but really I just want to be loved. I love belly rubs and getting scratched behind my ears. Won’t you give me a place I can call my own?
    Love Rocco

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Remove Ads