I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ROCCO~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Rocco.jpgRocco1.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT ROCCO[/h]Hello! My name is Rocco and I am a 13 years young. My former owner dumped me at a kill shelter because I could no longer hold my potty for 10 hours. Shame on them as they too will be a senior one day! They also didnā€™t teach me the best of manners but my foster mom and dad say that I am good at sitting, laying down, and staying when I want to listen. Iā€™m a little picky about my food because I want people food! It just smells so good to me and I will definitely let you know!
I am still trying to figure everything out in my foster home, so I will need someone who is patient and able to let me do my potty outside and not have to hold it for so many hours. By the way I have not had one single accident in my foster home so there! You definitely wonā€™t think I am 13 because I am full of spunk and love to run and play. I get super excited when I meet new people but calm down once I know them a bit more. I have an 11 year old foster human brother that I like to play with and snuggle a bit sometimes too. I have played nicely with other dogs my size but my foster brother is a big huge American Bulldog and sometimes I try to show him that I am tough. Iā€™d probably be best with no big dogs but would do fine with guys and girls my own size. Iā€™m stubborn at times and will let you know if I donā€™t want to do something but really I just want to be loved. I love belly rubs and getting scratched behind my ears. Wonā€™t you give me a place I can call my own?
Love Rocco

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.