I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Molly~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Molly.jpgMolly1.jpg

[h=2]Molly's Info...[/h]I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and not good with dogs.
Molly's Story...
Hello!
My name is Molly and I am a sweet and spirited bullie girl that has a LOT of love to share. Iā€™m approximately 5-6 years old, but my life really just began the day I was rescued by IEBR!
My life almost ended one frigid winter day when I was dumped on the side of a highway in the middle of the country by the breeder that didnā€™t want me anymore. I had been living in a cold and dirty barn, forced to have babies for them to sell. One day I was suddenly unable to use my back legs. I didnā€™t know what was happening, and neither did the breeder. Instead of helping me or seeking medical attention for this scary problem, they realized I was no longer useful to them so they got rid of me in this most inhumane way. Thankfully, some good people saw me dragging my back end alongside the road in those sub-zero temperatures. They decided to stop and help me. They took me to the local shelter and the local shelter called IEBR. I was picked up immediately and taken right to the vet.
After much testing, it was determined that I had suffered a spinal cord stroke. I went through extensive rehabilitation, including acupuncture, water therapy, and massage therapy. The veterinarians didnā€™t think I would ever walk again, but I showed them my bullie spirit and determination, and today I am walking quite well if I do say so myself! My gait is a little wobbly, and sometimes I stumble a little, but all in all, I do really well! I can even do stairs. I have proven everyone wrong about my prognosis and the doctors and therapists that have been involved in my care are amazed by my will to walk and get better. This ā€œbullie stubbornnessā€ has really come in handy with my recovery. I will NOT give up! Itā€™s just not in my nature!
I am a really good girl. Iā€™m very loving and affectionate, and I am OBSESSED with getting attention from my people. I am super lovable. Just ask my foster family! They are totally smitten and would be ā€œfoster failuresā€ (they would adopt me) if it werenā€™t for one little thing about me. You see, I am such a fan of human love and attention that I donā€™t particularly like to SHARE it with other dogs. The cat in my foster home and I are totally cool with each other. We even like to cuddle! The other dog in the home and I, however, simply cannot get along despite lots of effort by my foster family to get us to do so. Soā€¦ I must ask that I be your one and only canine. Humans are the best though - I LOVE kids AND adults!
Please consider adding me to your family. Everyone that meets me falls completely in love. Do you want me to be yours forever??? Get your applications in! Hope to hear from you soon. Until then, I am living it up in my awesome foster home, soaking in all the love and attention I can get.
Love!!! Molly

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online