Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Bella~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Bella~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Bella's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, not good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
    Bella's Story...
    Hi folks, my name is Bella and I am about 6 years old, I’m fully house trained, I walk well on a leash, am good with other dogs, good with cats, good with kids. I absolutely love car rides and going for walks. I sound perfect, don’t I?Foster mom says I startle pretty easy. Loud noises scare me and I will go hide in another room. I am not super stressed, I just will prefer a quieter part of the house. Although, I don't mind the vacuum, which foster mom finds unusual. She says if I am sleeping or laying down, sudden belly rubs or touch can also startle me. For this reason, I probably wouldn't do well in a home with small children.
    I am so calm and relaxed when I'm home alone you see my foster mom lives alone but, if she has a friend over, I can get very busy and have a hard time settling down. I love visitors and am not aggressive or freaked out, I just get very excitable and can’t stop moving. Foster mom says even when we sit on the couch, I just doesn't know what to do with myself. My new family will just have to understand I need a quiet safe home. If company comes over I will get excitable so it’s probably best to separate me ahead of time. Apparently I have something called barrier aggression, well, so what… I don’t like crates. I am entitled to my opinion after all. Foster mom uses baby gates consistently and I have had no issues. She has been on the other side of the fence in the backyard and I've had no issues.
    I have something called hypo-thyroidism. I thought it meant I was just gorgeous, but that isn’t what it means. Oh well… I take just one pill each day and it’s in my joint treat. I have a recheck with the dogtor in a few weeks to make sure it is under control. Until then, I am on this thing called a diet and exercise plan hrmph!
    My foster mom says overall, I am super sweet and lovable little nugget, but I could have told you that!
    Love Bella

I have been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by Petra; 12-25-2014 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Update Adopted
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Remove Ads