I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bella~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Bella2.jpgBella1.jpg

Bella's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, not good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Bella's Story...
Hi folks, my name is Bella and I am about 6 years old, Iā€™m fully house trained, I walk well on a leash, am good with other dogs, good with cats, good with kids. I absolutely love car rides and going for walks. I sound perfect, donā€™t I?Foster mom says I startle pretty easy. Loud noises scare me and I will go hide in another room. I am not super stressed, I just will prefer a quieter part of the house. Although, I don't mind the vacuum, which foster mom finds unusual. She says if I am sleeping or laying down, sudden belly rubs or touch can also startle me. For this reason, I probably wouldn't do well in a home with small children.
I am so calm and relaxed when I'm home alone you see my foster mom lives alone but, if she has a friend over, I can get very busy and have a hard time settling down. I love visitors and am not aggressive or freaked out, I just get very excitable and canā€™t stop moving. Foster mom says even when we sit on the couch, I just doesn't know what to do with myself. My new family will just have to understand I need a quiet safe home. If company comes over I will get excitable so itā€™s probably best to separate me ahead of time. Apparently I have something called barrier aggression, well, so whatā€¦ I donā€™t like crates. I am entitled to my opinion after all. Foster mom uses baby gates consistently and I have had no issues. She has been on the other side of the fence in the backyard and I've had no issues.
I have something called hypo-thyroidism. I thought it meant I was just gorgeous, but that isnā€™t what it means. Oh wellā€¦ I take just one pill each day and itā€™s in my joint treat. I have a recheck with the dogtor in a few weeks to make sure it is under control. Until then, I am on this thing called a diet and exercise plan hrmph!
My foster mom says overall, I am super sweet and lovable little nugget, but I could have told you that!
Love Bella

I have been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.