I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~New Bentley~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
New bentley.jpgNew bentley1.jpgNew bentley2.jpg

Bentley's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and not good with kids.
Bentley's Story...
Hello world, my name is Bentley and I am a 4 year old HUNK OF BURNING LOVE! I weigh 55 pounds of smushy faced fun! I loves me some belly rubs and Cool evening walks at a very slow Bentley paceā€¦ Foster mom says I donā€™t want to miss out on anythingā€¦. I think I need a quiet more mature family, NO KIDS PLEASE. You see, I donā€™t handle lots of ruckus as well; I love other dogs, but stay away from those pests called cats!!
My family went through something called a divorce, and I donā€™t remember if they even spent any time with me. My foster mom is working on playing nicely and not being too rough and she says I learn quickly, know basic commands, am potty trained and love attention. Please donā€™t challenge me when I have my toys. I do not play well and do NOT like my toys taken away. NO ROUGH HOUSING WHATSOEVER.
So if youā€™re the right family for me, I will be reviewing applications at Illinois English Bulldog Rescueā€¦ so get yours in today!!....and maybeā€¦ you will be the lucky family I choose to be my forever home!!

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online