I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Buddha~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Buddah.jpgBuddha.jpg

[h=2]Buddha Bear's Info...[/h]I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.
Buddha Bear's Story...
Hello world! My name is Buddha, sometimes called Buddha Bear by my foster mom. I am the cutest bulldog in the Midwest with eyes that will just melt your heart. Seriouslyā€¦just look at my pictures! I am a healthy 70 pounds of love and a strong 8 or 9 years old. You see I was dropped at a Missouri shelter for some unknown reason and they were going to euthanize me if no one picked me up in 24 hours. Yep, you guessed it. The angles of IEBR came to my rescue. I may be older, but I still have plenty of energy and can chase a ball or my foster momā€™s watering can around the room for hours. I donā€™t play with my foster sister, but Iā€™m fine being around her and sharing the couch with her. I love going for walks and following around my foster mom. If she leaves the home without me, Iā€™ll just lay by the door until she returns because I need to be ready to give her a big welcome home kiss and butt wiggle. I am good with kids, I donā€™t bark, and am completely house trained. My foster mom trusts me to roam free sometimes and Iā€™m a good boy and donā€™t get into anything. However, there is this thing called a cat that I chase if it comes down off the table to my level. I havenā€™t caught it yet, but Iā€™m working on it. I have been checked out by a couple of dogters and no one can find anything wrong with me. I could have told them that! My foster mom told me to tell you that I am currently treating an ear infection and dealing with a couple sores on my front paws. But they are getting better by the day and will probably be gone by the time I meet you. I have LOTS of love to share ā€“ hopefully weā€™ll meet soon!!
Love Buddha Bear

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online