Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Willow~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Willow~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Willow's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
    Willow's Story...
    Hello! My name is Willow and I am a 3 year old bully girl looking for my forever home. I came to IEBR with my sister Scarlet because my former owner had some serious health issues and could no longer take care of us. I am average size for a bully and weigh around 55 pounds. I have no health issues, which I am told is really good for a bully. I do have a pretty big nose rope that my foster mom has to clean everyday so it doesn’t get infected. I love people and will climb in my foster mom’s lap when she sits down. She keeps telling me that I am too big for a lap dog, but I don’t believe her. I also love other dogs and would probably do best in a home that has another dog so we can play. I would like to stay with my sister Scarlet because I can be a bit shy and like for my sister to lead the way when we go out, but I warm up to everyone quickly. My foster home doesn’t have cats, but my foster parents were told that I lived with a cat before and we got along fine. My foster mom tells me that I still have some puppy left in me because I have lots of energy and I can be a bit of a chewer, but we are working on learning to chew on appropriate things. I am fully housebroken and crate trained. I am a happy girl with lots of love to give my next family. Please consider keeping me and my sister Scarlet together.
    Love Willow

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:34 PM.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Remove Ads