I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Willow~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
willow.jpgwillow1.jpgwillow2.jpg

[h=2]Willow's Info...[/h]I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Willow's Story...
Hello! My name is Willow and I am a 3 year old bully girl looking for my forever home. I came to IEBR with my sister Scarlet because my former owner had some serious health issues and could no longer take care of us. I am average size for a bully and weigh around 55 pounds. I have no health issues, which I am told is really good for a bully. I do have a pretty big nose rope that my foster mom has to clean everyday so it doesnā€™t get infected. I love people and will climb in my foster momā€™s lap when she sits down. She keeps telling me that I am too big for a lap dog, but I donā€™t believe her. I also love other dogs and would probably do best in a home that has another dog so we can play. I would like to stay with my sister Scarlet because I can be a bit shy and like for my sister to lead the way when we go out, but I warm up to everyone quickly. My foster home doesnā€™t have cats, but my foster parents were told that I lived with a cat before and we got along fine. My foster mom tells me that I still have some puppy left in me because I have lots of energy and I can be a bit of a chewer, but we are working on learning to chew on appropriate things. I am fully housebroken and crate trained. I am a happy girl with lots of love to give my next family. Please consider keeping me and my sister Scarlet together.
Love Willow

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.