Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Scarlet~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Scarlet~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Scarlet's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
    Scarlet's Story...
    Hello! My name is Scarlet and I am a 6 year old bully girl looking for my forever home. I came to IEBR with my sister Willow because my owner had some serious health issues and could no longer take care of us. I am a big girl, weighing in at 67 pounds and my foster parents have me on this thing called a diet. I try to tell them it is because my hypothyroidism and not because eating is one of my favorite things in the whole world, but they don’t seem to believe me. I am a really happy girl and love the company of people. One of my other favorite things to do is to nap on the couch with my foster dad. I get along well all dogs and people. I don’t have any cats at my foster home, but my foster parents have been told that I like cats just fine. I am completely housebroken and I haven’t had a single accident since I came to my foster home. I still like play a little bit with my sister and foster sister, but I am also happy just hanging out on the couch. I would be happy in a home with other dogs, especially my sister Willow. If I had to be an only dog it would be ok but I do prefer my sister. I am in pretty good health, except for my hypothyroidism, which will require medicine twice a day for the rest of my life. Foster mom tells me that I am almost a perfect bully and the family that takes me home will be very lucky to have me.
    Love Scarlet

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:34 PM.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Remove Ads