I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Scarlet~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
scarlet.jpgscarlet1.jpgscarlet2.jpg

[h=2]Scarlet's Info...[/h]I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Scarlet's Story...
Hello! My name is Scarlet and I am a 6 year old bully girl looking for my forever home. I came to IEBR with my sister Willow because my owner had some serious health issues and could no longer take care of us. I am a big girl, weighing in at 67 pounds and my foster parents have me on this thing called a diet. I try to tell them it is because my hypothyroidism and not because eating is one of my favorite things in the whole world, but they don’t seem to believe me. I am a really happy girl and love the company of people. One of my other favorite things to do is to nap on the couch with my foster dad. I get along well all dogs and people. I don’t have any cats at my foster home, but my foster parents have been told that I like cats just fine. I am completely housebroken and I haven’t had a single accident since I came to my foster home. I still like play a little bit with my sister and foster sister, but I am also happy just hanging out on the couch. I would be happy in a home with other dogs, especially my sister Willow. If I had to be an only dog it would be ok but I do prefer my sister. I am in pretty good health, except for my hypothyroidism, which will require medicine twice a day for the rest of my life. Foster mom tells me that I am almost a perfect bully and the family that takes me home will be very lucky to have me.
Love Scarlet

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.