I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Jasper~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Jasper.jpgJasper1.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT JASPER[/h]Pleased to meet you! My name is Jasper, I am 6 years old and am 63 pounds of lumbering, loving, loyal, and at times, lively, BULLDOG. Unfortunately, that hasn't always been the case. I was dumped in an outdoor shelter pen in the sub freezing temps of January. Amazingly, I survived the night, but I was far from being okay. The rescue angels of IEBR brought me to safety and began to treat my neglected, abused body. I was a mess! Urine soaked fur and skin, bronchitis, corneal ulcer, tapeworm, raging urinary tract and double ear infections, and underweight; yep, that was me, but now I am well on my way to being the bullie I always was meant to be. Foster mom says I am the quintessential bulldog in so many ways. First, I live to be loved! I just want to spend every moment being your constant companion and getting all the attention I can get. I am very hospita-bull and head up the welcoming committee at our house. I enjoy nothing more than climbing in your lap for a big squeeze. If you get occupied with something, I will get your attention by pressing all my weight on you . . . Come on! I should be the center of your attention! Sometimes I get upset and sad when foster mom leaves the house to do errands; I mean, as long as the kibble bag is full, why would you need to leave the house? As a big bullie, I use my weight and size to announce my presence wherever I go, pushing chairs, opening doors, knocking over things, stepping on toes, and jumping out of bathtubs in a single bound. No harm, no foul, I just gotta get to where I want to be! I enjoy walks, exploring outside, rolling on my back doing karate kicks, and chewing soft toys. I have come a long way with learning to be an inside bullie. Foster mom says I am trying extra hard at potty training, and I have even gone to the door a few times to let her know that I want out. My days without an accident inside are steadily growing, and she is so proud of the big boy I have become. It is a little embarrassing, but foster mom always wipes my bum after pooing, cause I get "cling ons", but she takes care of them for me. I do need to work on something she calls "manners" as I don't like to share my toys. Other than that, I get along with my foster sister, but she doesn't like when I try to snuggle with her. Foster mom told me that is because I am not snuggling, but that I am squishing her by stepping on her feet and sitting on her. Oh well, just trying to share the love, Jasper style. I really love my skin sister, too! Every now and then I try to sneak one of her stuffed animals, but I always get caught. Can't blame a fella for trying! I make sure I am present for bedtime stories and most anything she is doing. I love all the attention she gives me. Finally, just look at me! Foster mom says I am the posterbull for gorgeous, and that my heart matches my outside. So if your schedule consists of open days and nights, you want a companion that will be in your bubble and if you can accept my wonderful, albeit bullish, ways . . . Then I may be the pup for you.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.