I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Ida~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Ida.jpg

Ida's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, not good with kids, and not good with dogs.
Ida's Story...
Hello wonderful world! My name is Ida. I am beautiful older lady (somewhere around the age of 12, my foster mom was told.) You would never guess that I am this age as I have some serious spunk and energy! I am also blind. But don’t let these things detour you; I get around great and love walks, and following my foster mom around both indoors and outside. Steps are a bit of a challenge for me so a home with no stairs is preferred.
My back story is that I was released from a breeder that no longer needed me. I was dumped in a shelter and rescued by the great folks at IEBR! My foster mom says I am total love bug that just LOVES human contact and touch. I climb all over my people and love to keep busy with a bone to chew on.Unfortunately, I have no tolerance for other four legged pets. I like my people’s attention and frankly, I deserve all of it! I do have a few health issues. I came into rescue with cherry eye and dry eye. I am being treated for a hematoma in my right ear and getting fattened up. I currently weigh around 55 pounds.
I am looking for a special family to call my very own. Could that be you?
Love,
IDA

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.