Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Ida~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Ida~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Ida's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, a special needs pet, up to date with shots, not good with kids, and not good with dogs.
    Ida's Story...
    Hello wonderful world! My name is Ida. I am beautiful older lady (somewhere around the age of 12, my foster mom was told.) You would never guess that I am this age as I have some serious spunk and energy! I am also blind. But don’t let these things detour you; I get around great and love walks, and following my foster mom around both indoors and outside. Steps are a bit of a challenge for me so a home with no stairs is preferred.
    My back story is that I was released from a breeder that no longer needed me. I was dumped in a shelter and rescued by the great folks at IEBR! My foster mom says I am total love bug that just LOVES human contact and touch. I climb all over my people and love to keep busy with a bone to chew on.Unfortunately, I have no tolerance for other four legged pets. I like my people’s attention and frankly, I deserve all of it! I do have a few health issues. I came into rescue with cherry eye and dry eye. I am being treated for a hematoma in my right ear and getting fattened up. I currently weigh around 55 pounds.
    I am looking for a special family to call my very own. Could that be you?

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:38 PM.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Remove Ads