I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Walter~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Walter.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT WALTER[/h]Good day everyone. It is nice to meet you. My name is Walter. At least that is what it is now. You see I was found as a stray in Chicago and taken to Animal Control. IEBR was nice enough to take me in and named me Walter. I kind of like it. It suits me, don't you think? I’m a stately gentleman. They are guessing I am around 10-11 yrs young. I’m not a fan of the crate but LOVE sleeping next to my foster mom's bed in my own bed. I am potty trained and generally a good boy who just wants a couch to sleep away my remaining days. I will growl a little if someone gets close to my bed but my foster mom tells me that isn't allowed here so I stop it immediately. I will be sleeping in the sun waiting to hear from you. Good day, Walter

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
I completely love this guy and hope he finds the forever home which he deserves really soon!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.