I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Atticus~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Atticus1.jpgAtticus.jpg

[h=2]Atticus's Info...[/h]I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, and up to date with shots.
Atticus's Story...
Hello world! My name is Atticus and it is very nice to meet you! I didn't have the best life before coming into IEBR. My tail had been infected for a very, very long time, my ears and skin were both a mess. I feel much better now after getting shots 2 times a day for 2 weeks since coming into rescue. I have to have an operation called a tall amputation this week. It sounds really scary but my foster mom said she will stay with me the whole time and will take really good care of me after itā€™s over. I am 8 yrs old, all current on my shots and heartworm negative. I had a lot of separation anxiety when I first came in to rescue but I know now, that I am safe and loved. I donā€™t mind other dogs at all. I am crate trained but really just want to hang wherever you are. I am looking for a family who promises to love me forever. Is it you?
Love, Atticus

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Yay!!!! Atticus went to his forever home on June 22nd.