I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Tulla~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Tulla.jpgTulla1.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT TULLA[/h]Hi, my name is Tulla! I am an Old English Bulldog. That just means that I am a little bigger than a regular English Bulldog, I think. Iā€™m not any taller than my foster fur brother, but I AM longer. I am a sweet girl of 5 years old and I weigh a slender 70 lbs. I havenā€™t met any cats so I donā€™t know what to think about them, but I am kind of bossy to my fur siblings, I think I would like to be the ONLY Diva in the house. Iā€™m not very good with little kids either so, if you donā€™t mind, I need a family with only big kids, maybe 14 and older. I know lots of stuff like sit and wait and I can even shake with both paws! Mostly, I just want to snuggle and talk to my humans. I promise to keep your feet warm and give you big kisses. Is your house the place for me? Will you be my human? Kisses, Tulla

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Yay!!!! Tulla went to her forever home on June 18th.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.