CROSSED TO RAINBOW BRIDGE ~Myrtle~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Myrtle.jpgMyrtle1.jpg

ABOUT MYRTLE (FORMERLY MADAME X)

Hey Low There,

My name is Myrtle. I am around 9yrs old and 55lb. I was formerly known to everyone as Madame X when I came into rescue. IEBR took me in from Animal Control who found me wandering as a stray. Once I got to Club IEBR I finally got the attention and medical treatment I so desperately needed and deserved. My foster mom says that I am definitely making up for lost time on my cuddles and attention! I LOVE my people and my fur siblings! At my foster home I live with another senior female bullie who is my BESTIE, two teacup Chihuahuas, and two cats. I am a very gentle, sweet girl and get along great with everyone! I also very much enjoy my nap time and bones. I am so easy going that I even share my bed and bones with my foster sister! What can I say, I appreciate the good life and I let everyone know it! I am still learning about this thing called potty training, so I wear a doggie diaper just in case, but rarely have any accidents and my foster mom says I am really good about telling her when I need to "go". I will go to the door and bark to let you know it's potty time. During R and R time I will come and put my head in your lap for my favorite ear rubs and did I mention I love to give paw just to make sure you know I'm there. I do have a little bit of separation anxiety so a home with at least one dog to keep me company would be best for me. I will need daily drops in my eyes too. Could you be my forever home?
XOXO
Myrtle

I have crossed the Rainbow bridge<3

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Myrtle is still seeking her furever home!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
rest in peace sweet girl!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
So sad, although I am so glad this sweet soul is running free and happy

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.