I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Mona~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Mona1.jpgMona.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT MONA LISA[/h]Hi There All,

I'm Mona Lisa, but "Mona" for short. I am an 8yr old big wrinkly, ball of love! I am around 65lbs. I am so energetic that you'd never even know I was a senior if my grey mussel didn't give it away. I love playtime with my foster sister Myrtle! We love to roll around and kick our legs up in the air like all the young pups! My foster mom says when we play we like to make fun bulldog alien noises that are hilarious! I have several fur siblings at my foster home including very small dogs and cats and I get along well with all of them! Sometimes though I forget how big I am when I get frisky and playful so a home with dogs at least 20lbs. or larger would suite me best. I am completely potty trained and NEVER have accidents. I came into Club IEBR as a retired breeder. Boy and I glad to have that life behind me. No more puppies for me! I am very good health but just a little over weight so I am on a diet right now. Heck, I have to get ready for bikini weather after all!

I love being a lap dog and insist on sleeping in bed with you as I have a little bit of separation anxiety because I love being with my people! When another dog around to keep me company I do just fine, however. Since I was used as a breeder girl, I am unsure what these things called “toys” are for, but Foster mom says, make no mistake I love to play with my people and my fur siblings! Oh, and did I mention I LOVE to give kisses!!! I will shower you with them every day when you come home from work! I am a very smart, sweet girl who is in need of a forever home. Could that be you?

Hugs and kisses, Mona

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.