I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Emily~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Emily.jpgEmily1.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT EMILY[/h]Hi there. My name is Em. I am 3½ years old and although it's really not very girlish of me to admit, I weigh 45 pounds. My foster mom says I am a great weight for a girl my size. Of course I already knew that, but it is always nice to hear!

I was found wandering the streets of Chicago and eventually made my way to an animal shelter. I have to admit I've been a little confused .It's not easy to go from having your own people to suddenly finding yourself alone and lost on the cold streets. Luckily someone contacted IEBR and I am much happier now that I'm in a foster home. I'm back to the comforts that I was used too.

I'm not quite ready to select my forever family but I will be very soon! Can you believe such a beautiful diva as myself has to go under the knife? Apparently I need to have something called a spay and the good doc is taking a look at my eyes and palate. He told my foster momma that my palate is elongated and I have something called a double entropian. I'm not 100% sure what all of that means but mom says they are gonna take good care of me and get me in tip top shape so I can begin my search. She's been so kind to me so I a trust what she has to say.

I don't like to brag but I feel it must be known that I'm a pretty smart cookie! I have the walking on the leash down to an art, and I can sit, stay and even shake your hand hello. I do admit that sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me, and I just have to get on a counter for a better look. I'm working really hard to curb this and I just know that the right family will have patience and be willing to help me with it.

My foster mom says that I have the best bullie wiggle this side of the West and I can't really disagree. I took diva classes and aced the wiggle when your happy part.

I really enjoy others dogs, kids are breeze. I've heard of this thing called a cat but since I haven't been tested around them, I don't know if we would get along or not.

I will tell you right now, that if I choose you, you have to be willing to share your lap with me. It's a condition of our becoming a family. Snuggle time is a must and I like nothing more than a soft lap and loving hand to pet me while I snooze.

My foster mom says I would do best in a home that is not very active. Because of my palate I breathe a little funny and it's best if my new family prefers a couch potato.

So there you have it. A little about me. I really am a good girl. The way I see it my old families loss is maybe your gain! Do you think I sound like a good fit for your home? If so you have to do this whole application thing. Once I'm ready they will be introducing me to families to choose from. I hope your among them...

Love and smooches... Em

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.