CROSSED TO RAINBOW BRIDGE ~Bitty~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Bitty.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT BITTY "ITTY BITTY"[/h]Hi everyone my name is Bitty. My foster mom named me Bitty because when she first saw me, she couldn't believe how itty Bitty I was. I am on the smaller side and weigh in around 40 lbs but still need to pack on a few pounds before I am ready for my forever home. The doctors think I am around 3 years old. I came into Club IEBR right after Christmas 2013 and was taken in from a hoarding house that had 17 dogs. Can you imagine trying to share a food bowl with that crowd? My foster mom thinks that's why I'm so itty because the other dogs wouldn't share the food bowl, but I sure do love to eat. I will try to eat just about anything, including my toys! You can't give me anything that can fit all the way in my mouth or I will try to get it to my belly! When I came to my foster mom I didn't have many manners but I am almost all the way house trained and learning cool stuff like when to go to my kennel and when I shouldn't be drinking from the toilet. I get along with my fur foster brother, but not my fur foster sister so I would probably do best being the only pet in my forever home. I love big bones, treats and snuggling. I am looking for my forever home and my own family, could that be you?
Luv Bitty!

No Longer Available, RIP Bitty xxoo

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Itty Bitty crossed over the Rainbow Bridge on May 1st because of Adrenal Cancer. RIP sweet little girl.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rest in peace sweet girl

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
May you have all the food you can eat in heaven and I'm pretty sure you are not itty bitty up there. Strong and bold. 🐾🐶 R.I.P.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Run Free Itty Bitty you are free from cancer, you are with God and the Angels. Love and Kisses to You Itty Bitty Run and Run. :angelheart:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww sweet girl, I'm glad your last days were filled with love in a Foster home where you could be taken care of and loved.
RIP sweet girl, you will be missed.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online