I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Winston~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
winston11.jpgWinstonrescue.jpgWinstonrescue1.jpg

ABOUT WINSTON

Hi my name is Winston and I am around 1 year old and weigh a healthy 58lbs. I was in a Nebraska shelter before someone contacted IEBR to help me. Iā€™m not sure why I was brought to the shelter but my foster mom has a suspicion that it had something to do with a little problem I have, called incontinence. Due to a mild form of Spina-Bifida. You see, I do have some control over my bowel and bladder and will try to potty on own but I leak from both. Foster mom and the dogtor say I will have to wear a diaper for the remainder of my life, but I donā€™t mind.
My foster mom says I am a fun-loving puppy once you have earned my trust. I am wary of strangers, but once I realize you wonā€™t hurt me, I can be your best friend. I love to snuggle and be with my humans, but I am an active guy that enjoys romping around the yard with my number one toy, a rubber chicken (supervised, of course ;).

My foster mom says I have the best facial expressions and thereā€™s no hiding how I feel. I love, love, LOVE car rides too. Foster mama says we are working on manners as I am still is very puppy-like, but heckā€¦ I am a puppy afterall.

Oh did I tell you one of my favorite things is drinking from a hose or a fountain? I prefer this to drinking out of a bowl, silly I know but I just like it.

I just love other dogs and would like to play with the cats in my foster home, but I listen when my foster mom corrects me and asks me to leave the kitties alone. I may be nervous around strangers (in particular, men), but am fine with both men and women once I realize that you wonā€™t hurt me. Strangers are instructed to sit quietly and not make direct eye contact, nor reach over my head to pet me at first. I like to tell them when I am ready and once I do, I will love you foreverā€¦

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Winston is still seeking his forever home!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.