I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Mugsy~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Mugsy.jpgMugsy1.jpg

Mugsy's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, and up to date with shots.
Mugsy's Story...
Hello world, my name is Mugsy. I was probably named Mugsy because I have this gorgeous mug, right? I am 7 years old and I found my way to Club IEBR when my family had a new baby. I didnā€™t do well with the new addition and my family felt it would be best for me to find a new forever home that had only older children. My family said I didnā€™t do well with other dogs, but I am currently being fostered with 3 other bullies and doing well with 3 out of the 4. I have had a few moments but foster mom and dad have helped me adjust to being comfortable with other fur bullie siblings. I think a confident bullie sibling would suit me best.
I am a very energetic, gal that loves to run and play. I minds very well and even come when I am called. Foster mom says that I need some work on manners because I jump and get excited but I am not aggressive, I just love people. I can do stairs without any problems and I am on pain meds as needed for arthritis but foster mom says she has not seen any signs of problems or discomfort.
I am very loving and sweet if I do say so myself and I walk well on a leash! My foster mom says I am very smart and learn fast. I am crate trained to and even and go in when I am asked. I love to play with toys, tug of war( gently) and I suck on my blankets and soft toys. Hey everyone needs a pacifier sometimes and it puts me in my happy place.
Are you my forever home?
Love Mugsy

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mugsy is still searching for his forever home!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.