I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Copper~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Copper.jpgCopper1.jpg

[h=2]Copper's Info...[/h]I am already neutered, purebred, and up to date with shots.
Copper's Story...
Hi everyone, Iā€™m Copper. I am 5 years old and about 30 lbs, but I need to gain about 15 more of weight for certain. I made my way to Club IEBR through a breeder release and boy am I happy to be in this great club! You see I am really underweight and need to gain a bit more. I love to give kisses and despite what I have been through, I love everyone. My foster mom says that I can walk really well on leash too. I LOVE to go for walks and smell the fresh air and foster mom says that I am jaunty, inquisitive, and love to explore. I also love to give kisses. I am just so happy to be a part of the new club.
I am working on something called potty training. I spent my whole life in a crate so I didnā€™t have anyone to teach me what I am supposed to do. Foster mom says Iā€™m doing well and am such a good boy, so I think thatā€™s a good thing donā€™t you?
I get along very well with other dogs and show no resource guarding, however I would like to eat separate, besides I gobble my food in 30 seconds, so I need to eat with a slow feeder. I had to fight for food in my past life so itā€™s just something I prefer. Foster mom has these things called toys, but I donā€™t really know what to do with them because I have never seen them before. I see the other fur kids chewing but I am not sure why. Maybe I will come around.Did you know that my name implies, is a beautiful copper penny color? Thatā€™s right, because that is what I am, BEAUTIFUL! Thatā€™s if I do say so myself.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Hooooray!!! Cooper chose his forever family on April 5th.

OP
Petra

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Yeeey:) That's great news!!! I wasn't sure as he was still on petfinder, but I'll change his status to adopted right now:) So happy for him<3

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.