I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Stormy~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Stormy1.jpgStormy.jpg

Stormy's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with dogs.
Stormy's Story...
Hi everyone. My name is Stormy. I am between one to two years of age and pretty petite at 42 pounds. I was rescued in December from something called a puppy mill. It was not a fun place at all. I was very sad and very lonely. I am learning now after a very rough start what something called being a "pet" is all about.I had something done called a "spay" so that my life of being a number and producing puppies can be far behind me. I also had something called a hernia but the good doctor fixed me right up and I'm doing great. Since I spent my first few years in a kennel, my foster mommy is working on teaching me how to let her know when I need to go potty. I am proud to say though I haven't had any accidents in my crate!
As you can see from my photos I'm not as wrinkly as some bulldogs. This makes my daily maintenance fairly easy but like any bully I always need my daily once over. My foster momma says my little tail wags all the time. It's because I'm so happy to learn about this new life I'm in. It's hard to contain my excitement!
I am still very much a puppy. I love to be silly and meet everyone. I would love a home that has kids with lots of energy who can run and hop and play with me, especially with my squeaky toys. I think those are my favorite. My new family will also have to like getting lots of kisses and to laugh. My foster mommy says when I run it's more like a bunny hop and it's quite funny. They will also need to keep working with me on my manners. I finally getting training from my foster mommy but spending your first few years in a kennel means lots of catching up to do!

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.