I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Sadie~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Sadie.jpgSadie1.jpg

[h=2]ABOUT SADIE[/h]Hello World, my name is Sadie and I am 3 years old and a sturdy 49 lbs. I made my way to Club IEBR because my family moved and could not take me with them even though I am a very good girl. I am good in my crate and completely housebroken. I have been called a hoarder with my toys, but what can I say? I like to have all my toys with me. I am really smart and I can play fetch too. I can play like the dickens but I love to cuddle and get hugs and I will sit right in your lap.

I do have to tell you I prefer to be in a home with no other dogs, because I like my humans all to myself. I can co-exist with cats, but my foster mom says I need supervision. Once I get used to them I can live with them just fine. My foster mom says I am a very special girl and they my eyes melt her heart but I knew that already.

Could you be my forever home?

Love Sadie

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
:dancing:..........Over the weekend Ms. Sadie chose her forever family!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.